joanna replied

199 weeks ago

There are several types of interviews: a personal meeting, communication with a group of candidates or a special commission.

Personal meeting. The employer and the applicant meet one on one. The interview in the form of a personal meeting is divided into several subspecies. I’ll tell you more about each.

In a structured interview, the employer asks the candidate calm and consistent questions about education, work experience, reasons for finding a new job, expectations and career plans. All meetings begin with him, and the task of such an interview is to get to know the candidate and get to know him better.

During a situational interview, or case interview, the employer invites the applicant to present various situations and asks to tell how he will act in them. For example, he asks what the candidate will do when he concludes a contract for a large amount, but the required product is not in stock. Case interview helps to understand how a person thinks, and compare with the methods adopted by the company to solve problems.

In a projective interview, the employer asks the candidate to evaluate the people or the deed of a particular character. It is based on the idea that a person transfers his life experience to other people and thus explains their behavior. For example, an employer asks why people lie. Based on the candidate’s response, he concludes why it is he who is cheating. Or asks the question, what motivates people to do their job better, and hears reasons that are important for the candidate himself.

During an interview on competencies, or a behavioral interview, the employer asks the applicant to tell about various situations that happened to him at his previous job. For example, in which cases the qualities of a candidate from a resume came in handy - responsibility and diligence. Thus, he evaluates competencies - the abilities of a person that help him to effectively carry out his work. And correlates them with the qualities that, in his opinion, will be needed in this position.

During a stress interview, the employer creates a tense atmosphere for the candidate: asks provocative questions and makes the candidate feel awkward, angry and experiences the whole gamut of feelings. For example, he can say that he did not wait for a candidate, or make him wait for a few hours, condemn his appearance, ignore during a conversation, ask uncomfortable questions and scream. The task of a stress interview is to find out how the applicant reacts and acts in unusual situations.

alikka replied

198 weeks ago

I have a skype interview tomorrow)

faykka replied

198 weeks ago

We should learn how to act correctly during an interview. Appropriate behavior is vital for a successful outcome of the interview. I understand how important it is, so I prepared by studying Pwc interview questions https://mrsimon.ai/interview-questions/pwc/ to get a job that gives great opportunities and high status.

dousonn replied

198 weeks ago

Job interviews are a two way thing. They’re assessing you but you’re also assessing whether you like their company or not. So ask as many questions as you want about the job role and company culture. - use an old toothbrush to remove small hairs that get stuck in your razor

NellyAz replied

173 weeks ago

Is it true that now, when interviewing, they give you an intelligence test?

Pogfer replied

173 weeks ago

Yes, now they are asked at interviews to pass intelligence tests.
I'm just wondering why some tasks have 5 questions, some tests have 30 questions, but somehow I came across a test https://iq-global-test.com/ where there are 40 questions. Does it have any meaning and effect on the IQ test results?
Please log in to post a reply.