freestown replied

219 weeks ago

How can I track my daughters iPhone?

franksmith replied

218 weeks ago

If you want to track location, and you pick them up from school, you can make a good case for you two using “Find my Friends.” It’s an app on the App Store that lets you request to follow people’s location and have people see yours, if you accept their follow request that is.

I use it with my parents a lot, and it saves the hassle of asking someone where they are. You can make a case for both of you to install it by using the reason I used above.

oliviabacker replied

218 weeks ago

Hi, I totally understand your concern. I have two teenagers and already installed Hoverwatch Android Spy. It helps get information about kids` location and calls. You will also know what information and with whom the kid is exchanged. I should admit that it works pretty well for me. Simply give it a try

Natan replied

210 weeks ago

It always seemed to me that VPN could protect my Internet traffic. Am I wrong? This is the only form of encryption currently in use.

Gazoline replied

210 weeks ago

Actually, you forget about the proxy protocol. This also perfectly anonymizes your real IP. Try looking at proxy-store.com. There are a large number of proxy options for private use. I myself do this when I want to watch a hot video on an adult site. This is the most reasonable option for daily use and more reliable than VPN.

Bigger replied

191 weeks ago

How well do you know about phones? I mean can you install the required software? If not, I can recommend an excellent service center https://gadgetmedics.com/ . You can tell your daughter that you will have it cleaned, and they will install everything you need in an hour. The daughter will not even know about anything
Please log in to post a reply.