KevinJohnson replied

195 weeks ago

Want to Know How to Become Instagram famous?
Who wouldn’t? Having a luxurious life of travelling the world, meeting with other famous and inspirational people, being adored and the list goes on. Sounds good doesn’t it?

Well to become famous on Instagram or any other social media platform is just not something you set yourself out to do – or is it?

I’ve been doing online marketing for nearly 10 years and I’ve seen some social media accounts go from zero to hero in a heartbeat and some have worked their way to fame in a decade.

In the end it doesn’t really matter how long it takes. If you want it enough, you can achieve this. The world really is your oyster.

However, I believe there are certain best practices that help you to become famous on Instagram. As an Instagram marketing expert I’ve put together this article to help everyone get into the spotlight faster.

Why do you want to get Instagram famous?
I’m not going to ask why you want to be famous in the first place. That might end up being too philosophic conversation and it’s a topic for another time.

But the main question you need to ask yourself is what do you want to be famous for?

Is it the fact that you’re funny as hell and people are drawn to you because you make them laugh? Is it because you have a great taste in fashion and people turn to you for outfit inspiration? Or are you an expert in your field seeking to help others to become better at something?

The common thing these scenarios have? They all provide value to their audience. You need to provide value, without there’s no fame and following.

End of story.

If you don’t do anything for others with your content, then it’s really hard to convince people to stick around. Think about the famous people you follow. You follow them because you like them, you like their music, their lifestyles etc. You get inspired by them.

If you want to be like them, then you better start acting like them – by providing valuable content.

Here’s why you should consider Instagram as the platform to share your story.

Instagram is one of the hottest social media platforms out there. A lot of marketeers (including myself) say that Instagram is the best place to engage with your audience. The engagement rate on Instagram compared with other social media platforms is several times higher thanks to the simple visual approach in which the content is delivered.

It depends on the niche a little bit as well, for example if you’re in finance or politics then you might consider Twitter instead. If you’re niche is heavily related to images and videos then Instagram could be the one for you.

In the early 2019 we’re looking over 1 billion monthly active users on Instagram (source: statista.com). And the rate of growth doesn’t show any signs of slowing down.

So yes, it makes sense to be present on Instagram.

TedBarton replied

195 weeks ago

It's quite difficult to become famous unless you're a rap superstar))) But I don't think it's impossible. There are 5 minutes of fame for everyone in this world, but … I would have preferred a longer version)) I started using this service - https://gramhum.com/ I'm looking for good content and repeating it on my page if I can. I see that people in my city like and this gives me the right path for development. I'm sure I will become popular within a year)

huter replied

187 weeks ago

Good post! Quite interesting to read! And what can you recommend to increase count of followers?

Omitro replied

187 weeks ago

Good post! Quite interesting to read! And what can you recommend to increase count of followers?huter

Good day. There are many different possibilities how you can be more popular. In my opinion the most important thing is content, so you should pay more attention on your posts, quality of photos, hash tags and so on. Also I recommend to read about automatic instagram likes, this modern tool can be really very helpful!
Please log in to post a reply.